I think people should be able to view the number of meal swipes they have left online. This feature is available it's dining dollars and declining balance but not for meal swipes.
The best ideas can come from anywhere.
Do you have an idea that supports one of Davidson's big shifts,? Big or small, all ideas are welcome!Over the next 4 years, the college aims to shift from...
- ...traditional, established paths for student experiences -- to -- adaptable, student-centered experiences & processes
- ...contained reputation and reach -- to -- global reputation, reach, & impact
- ...conventional, siloed organization -- to -- adaptable, diverse, cross-functional & inclusive organization
- ...self-contained -- to -- leverage connections & partnerships with schools & companies
- ...Financial Aid too dependent on Annual Fund -- to -- socio-economic diversity is fiscally assured
I propose replacing the magnetic stripe cards, which are the current version of the CatCard, with a RFID tagged CatCard. It would be more convenient to simply bring our CatCards into proximity with the reader as opposed to swiping. RFID tagged cards also work even when covered by something. Magnetic stripe cards also deteriorate faster due to the friction, scratches, dirt, or damage caused to the card by swiping which... more »
Family weekend is a weekend that truly showcases Davidson in its best light. Combining Homecoming and Family Weekend would allow more people to experience Davidson at its prime. Family weekend programming could continue as it has been in the past. College Relations would market the combined weekend to all alumni – putting an emphasis on alumni with kids. Allowing more families to enjoy the offerings throughout the weekend.... more »