The best ideas can come from anywhere.
Do you have an idea that supports one of Davidson's big shifts,? Big or small, all ideas are welcome!Over the next 4 years, the college aims to shift from...
- ...traditional, established paths for student experiences -- to -- adaptable, student-centered experiences & processes
- ...contained reputation and reach -- to -- global reputation, reach, & impact
- ...conventional, siloed organization -- to -- adaptable, diverse, cross-functional & inclusive organization
- ...self-contained -- to -- leverage connections & partnerships with schools & companies
- ...Financial Aid too dependent on Annual Fund -- to -- socio-economic diversity is fiscally assured
We should move spring break to the second week of March so that our break better aligns with other colleges.
A dehumidifier that has a hydroponics system attached to it and uses the water collected for the plants.
Everything in union should be accessible with meal swipes! If they're worth $10, then it should Operate like 10 dining dollars? Union's such a tease for upperclassman on block plans without dining dollars 😢
Develop varied series alumni, families and friends can access online. Provide varied content targeted at identified generations: "How To" series for youngest alumni with life skills presented by faculty and staff. Examples include "How to Develop a Budget", ""How to find meaningful service opportunities ", "How to Pay Off Student Loans", "How to make Chicken Parm, Commons Style", Consider short,... more »