At the Union Cafe, the lines to order cooked food are often very long. In addition, customers must submit their orders by writing them on paper forms. A more efficient approach would be to create an online ordering form. That way, customers could place orders from anywhere on campus and then come to the Cafe when the order is ready. Students have pushed for this change for several years, but with no success.
The best ideas can come from anywhere.
Do you have an idea that supports one of Davidson's big shifts,? Big or small, all ideas are welcome!Over the next 4 years, the college aims to shift from...
- ...traditional, established paths for student experiences -- to -- adaptable, student-centered experiences & processes
- ...contained reputation and reach -- to -- global reputation, reach, & impact
- ...conventional, siloed organization -- to -- adaptable, diverse, cross-functional & inclusive organization
- ...self-contained -- to -- leverage connections & partnerships with schools & companies
- ...Financial Aid too dependent on Annual Fund -- to -- socio-economic diversity is fiscally assured
A dehumidifier that has a hydroponics system attached to it and uses the water collected for the plants.
Meal Swipes should be able to be used at any time, as long as one of the dining services on campus is open. We are paying for the meals and therefore it is unfair that we have to wait until a new meal period to be able to eat, which can often result in un-used meal swipes.